External Halyard Flagpoles
Get yourself a residential external flagpole during this pandemic.
This flagpoles basic, traditional style Aluminum External Halyard Flagpole is simple to rig and will last for years with minimal maintenance. Our residential external halyard flagpoles are constructed of 6063-T6 aluminum, an alloy that is strong but lightweight and rust resistant.
The pole is finished with a directional sanded satin ground. For an additional charge, you may choose from six other powder coat or anodized finishes. For more information, see our Custom Order Options below
A halyard is the rope that is used to raise and lower the flag and to maintain the position that the flag is set at. External flagpoles can easily move your flag up and down, making it one of the most convenient, most popular styles sold.
Our External Halyard Standard Residential Aluminum Flagpoles, Ground Set, Include The Following:
- Material: Alloy 6063-T6 aluminum tubing with uniform conical taper
- Finish: Directional sanded satin ground is standard or choose from six other powder coat paint or anodized finishes at additional charge
- Finials: Gold anodized aluminum ball with flush seam
- Truck: Stationary, single metal sheave with pulley
- Halyard: One (1/4-dia.) braided polypropylene ropes each with two chrome plated bronze swivel snap hooks per halyard. Upon Request, we will add two additional NYLON flag snaps at no charge, this enables you to fly 2 flags at once on your flagpole.
- Cleats: One 9-inch cast aluminum, each attached with two 5/16-inch stainless steel screws
- Foundation: Ground Set foundation – PVC sleeve comes with Residential Flagpoles and a Corrugated Steel Sleeve with grounding spike comes with Commercial Flagpoles.
Custom Order Options:
- Foundations: Shoe Base foundation – Cast aluminum shoe base with four galvanized steel anchor bolts and galvanized steel hex nuts, washers and lock washers. Tilting shoe base available on residential flagpoles less than 30 ft.
- Finishes: Choose from many standard or custom powder paint colors or anodized finishes, or specify your own color.
|***WE OFFER NATION-WIDE INSTALLATIONS***
Call To Schedule (888)735-5591
We cannot do installations in
Alaska or Hawaii.
Want to make a huge impact with your flag? A Custom Flag is the answer! Flagpoles Etc. is able to print any image, color, or logo customers may have, on virtually any size of flag for customers from California, to Dallas, to New York, and everywhere in between. The visual impact a Custom Flag or banner makes is hard to beat. With your Custom Flag images or your Custom Banner images, the impact becomes impossible to beat! Whether you need one Custom Flag or 100 Custom Flags, we will get your Custom Flag printing needs taken care of. As always, Flagpoles Etc. is here to help you and make the process as easy as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss artwork requirements and with any questions at 1-888-696-5680.
Represent your organization, group, company or cultural heritage with a Custom Flag designed to your exact specifications up to 72 inches in size. No matter how detailed your logo, regardless of how many colors you need, we can bring your design to life on the finest quality 200 denier Nylon Flag. Our Custom flags are strong enough to withstand the effects of the elements outdoors but still look attractive in close quarters in indoor spaces. Whether you need one Custom Flag or dozens, we’ll be glad to create the professional flags to meet your needs.
Order any custom flag here!
Yes we can print it!! No limit on colors, images, or possibilities – now even print up to 72″ of material. All print is acid dye ink, directly printed onto 200 denier Nylon Flag. Material is rigid and durable enough for outdoor use, but lustrous enough for indoor display. Possibilities are endless with this product, and you CAN EVEN MAKE JUST 1 FLAG!!
Artwork must be provided in Vector Format or additional art fees will apply
Please contact us at 1-888-696-5680 for any further artwork requirements.
YES, WE ARE OPEN!
3′ x 5′ Nylon, 1 -ply, “American Strong” Flag;
Get an America strong flag today to support our country in this crisis!
In search of the perfect flagpole? Looking for the best flagpoles for sale in the USA? You have come to the right place. Flagpoles Etc., the leading flagpole company in the USA, proudly offers a wide selection of the best flagpoles out there including flagpoles by Uncommon USA. Browse through our selection of: aluminum, wooden, fiberglass, colossal, sectional/ house mount and telescoping flagpoles -all on one convenient site with all the help and customer support you could need. Whether you need flagpoles in Dallas or Daytona or anywhere in between, Flagpoles Etc. has all your flagpole needs covered. We don’t only sell flagpoles, we even install flagpoles ALL over the Country. Do you need help picking out the right flagpole for you? Do you know what size flagpole would look best for your home or business? Give us a call for our expertise opinions and knowledge and we will help you out the best we can. Find a better deal on a flag or flagpole for sale? Well we beat all competitors prices, so get some proof and give us a call.
Want to support America in this global pandemic crisis? Add a flagpole and flagpole to your home or business!
House Mount Flagpoles
The Fiberglass Flagpole is the only pole manufactured using a hot mold process. Afterwards, the Fiberglass Flagpole gets a resin and gel-coat finish to ensure maximum strength and durability. This process cures the Fiberglass Flagpole and ensures a 97% success rate. The Fiberglass Flagpole material is wind and water resistant, giving the pole a longer life. With these Fiberglass Flagpoles being extremely durable and sturdy, they are the ideal pole for high wind/coastal regions (such as Maine and New Jersey).
Fiberglass Flagpole owners can say goodbye to corrosion, pitting holes, stains, high physical maintenance, and even lightning strikes! Our Fiberglass Flagpoles have what is called ‘wind memory’. This allows the Fiberglass Flagpole to bend under wind pressures of 50 mph and higher, and regain the original shape once the wind stops. The fiberglass material also makes it resistant to the sun and moisture. The pole is lightweight, almost one-third of the weight of an aluminum pole. Not to mention that our Fiberglass Flagpole is extremely durable while making less noise than a typical flag pole. Lightning and thunderstorms are not an issue, as fiberglass does not conduct electricity.
Advantages of our Fiberglass Flagpoles over Aluminum
- Resistant to sun, moisture and corrosion
- Maintenance free – no need to repaint white gloss finish, unlike other fiberglass flagpoles that are not made using our special molding process
- Lightweight – approximately one-third the weight of aluminum flagpoles
- Exceptional strength – very high wind resistance level per unit of weight
- Quiet – The flag and clips do not make as much noise as aluminum flagpoles when the wind is blowing
- Safe – does not conduct electricity and will not attract lightning
All fiberglass flagpoles have two lines on the side that were caused by the mold, not from connecting two separate sections. If you are not familiar with fiberglass poles, you may request a picture prior to your purchase for review.
We are a family owned business that takes pride in our products. If you have any questions, our knowledgeable, friendly staff is available to give expert advice. Simply call our toll free number, 888-735-5591,
or contact us online during our business hours.
EXCLUSIVE 20 YEAR WARRANTY
***WE OFFER NATION-WIDE INSTALLATIONS***
Call To Schedule (888)735-5591
We cannot do installations in
Alaska or Hawaii.